CampoVelo Napa Valley
Presented by CampoVelo
CampoVelo Napa Valley, April 27 -29, hosted by Chef Chris Cosentino, has quickly turned into an event that is the highlight of the year for many. Chef Cosentino along with twenty Featured Guests (chefs, winemakers, pro-cyclists and other notables), lead attendees through the weekend in a myriad of activities. Each morning, Featured Guests will accompany the participants on mountain bike, road bike, and e-bike rides throughout Napa Valley. After hours of exploring the amazing outdoor opportunities on two-wheels or two feet (lots of hiking opportunities), chef Cosentino and friends will lead product demos, workshops, and prepare five-star evening dinners.
CampoVelo is dedicated to raising funds for local and global non-profit organizations: Napa Valley Vine Trail, Napa Valley Community Foundation for Fire Disaster Relief, Chefs Cycle for No Kid Hungry, and World Bicycle Relief.
Click to register.
NEW FOR 2018 FROM CAMPOVELO
• More Dirt Options – Friday & Saturday
• Core to Cork™ Workout Class - Sunday
• More Hiking – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
• Celebrity Guest Fashion Show – Friday at Las Alcobas
• Single Speed Relay Races at the Calistoga Speedway – Saturday Night; this event is available to the public.
One Day, Two Day, Three Day Passes Available