The ice-skating rink is now open!
Take a spin around the rink and explore the science behind the season! Learn how polar bears and Antarctic penguins survive and thrive in frozen ecosystems in the ‘Tis the Season for Science: Life on Ice exhibit. Avoid peak pricing at the door by buying your tickets online!
Now through January 7, enjoy:
- Ice skating in the East Garden
- Festive live performances by musicians and cultural groups on select dates
- A snowman-shaped domed theater, showing the Science of Snow
- Indoor snow flurries and a hands-on polar-themed exhibit
- Scuba Santa dives from December 19-25— check the daily calendar for times
- Don't miss the last night of ice-skating at Nightlife on December 14! (21+ only)
The Academy is open 365 days a year, including Christmas Day (11 am – 5 pm)!