The 16th Annual East Bay Women’s Conference—a five-part speaker series highlighting inspiring women—kicked off in March with a live chat and question-and-answer session with Glennon Doyle, activist and New York Times best-selling author of Untamed and Carry On, Warrior. Presented by the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau, the conversation continued in April with Jennifer Ashton, M.D., and will extend until July with three more guests: British journalist Isha Sesay, writer and television host Amaryllis Fox, and lawyer and CEO Tina Tchen.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.