The pandemic could not put a stop to this popular extravaganza put on by the Lamorinda Arts Council. This year, participants were able to pick up preordered craft cocktail kits—which included recipes from the competing bartenders—and make the drinks at home. The winners were announced at the virtual live show, and the Mixologist of the Year Award went to Hailey Coder of Martinez’s Bar Cava for her drink called “Two Faced.”
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.