At the annual gala, over 500 arts enthusiasts gathered virtually in celebration of the Berkeley Repertory Theatre, which plans to reopen in the fall. The organization also honored the 20th anniversary of its School of Theatre and garnered $590,000 in support of its programs. Saturday Night Live cast member Chloe Fineman was the host for the evening, and other special guests included Tom Hanks, Raúl Esparza, John Gallagher Jr., the Avett Brothers, and more. Attendees were also given a preview of the nonprofit’s 2021-22 season.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.