Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, a group of musicians have come together to offer Concord Couch Concerts, a Friday night virtual music series that features local bands and artists. As part of the second season, which premiered in March, the organization celebrated Pride Month in June with the Rockin’ Rainbow Special, benefiting the Rainbow Community Center of Contra Costa County. Also, a VIP screening took place at Brenden Theatres in downtown Concord. This concert included performances by Tell Me Tell Me, M Jones and the Melee, Sin Silver, Rachael Kayte, Carlos Xavier, the Concordians, Nancy Lake and the Ripple Effect, and many more. To view the special, along with any of the other 20 productions, check out the Concord Couch Concerts YouTube channel, and stay tuned for more events.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.