Over the course of this annual five-day festival, which dates back to 1969, Concord celebrated jazz with several performances. The series kicked off with artist Jinx Jones at the Veranda, then continued with the Big Jangle Tom Petty tribute band at Music and Market in Todos Santos Plaza, where there was also a tribute to the legacy of jazz in the city from mayor Tim McGallian and Elaine Schroth, the CEO and president of Visit Concord. Other concerts included Glib Rig at Concord Tap House and Grammy winner Matt Zebley Organ Trio at the Concord Historical Society. Guests also were able to attend an open house at the Concord Visitor Center and listen to the music of Dave Brubeck.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.