In September, supporters of the Rotary Club of Orinda headed to the Orinda Library’s upper plaza for the “A Night in Havana”–themed Dancing with the Cars. Guests had the opportunity to partake in multiple auctions, mouthwatering Cuban-inspired eats, in-person entertainment, and cocktails. The festivities were the opener of the Orinda Classic Car Show Weekend and raised funds for the club’s service efforts at home and beyond.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- See what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.