Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area (DSCBA), based in Danville, presented a livestreamed concert and auction to raise funds for resources, programs, and more. American Idol’s Casey Abrams and James Durbin both performed, DJ Ashley Good hosted a dance party, and Mark Ibanez of KTVU Channel 2 held a sports trivia game. Donations can still be made online. Also, get ready for DSCBA’s Bay Area Step Up Walk and Family Picnic at Pleasant Hill Middle School on October 17.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.