In honor of Diablo magazine’s August cover story, which featured five classic summer drink recipes from East Bay restaurants, we had five virtual happy hours hosted by our food editor, Ethan Fletcher (and one segment by senior editor Rachel Orvino). During these Zoom specials, viewers could follow along with the pros behind each recipe and learn to make a Moscow mule, gin and tonic, Aperol Spritz, margarita, and daiquiri.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.