For 21 years, the charity organization Opportunity Junction has helped Contra Costa residents gain professional skills in order to successfully enter the workforce. At this annual gala, guests were able to make a direct donation online or participate in an auction. All funds garnered will expand Opportunity Junction’s Healthcare Career Pathway program to the Antioch office, further aid in life-changing job-training programs, and continue to help hundreds of local job seekers and those who have been financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.