In October, nearly 200 people came together virtually in celebration of the East Bay Agency for Children (EBAC). Prior to the event, an online auction was held, and guests received swag bags that included Keenan wines, signature cocktails, a sparkler, and a custom-printed place mat for the gala. In addition, EBAC volunteers delivered meals from Oakland’s Wood Tavern, Agave Uptown, and Hopscotch to attendees. A record-breaking $270,000 was raised and will go toward EBAC programs.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.