In early March, before the shelter-in-place order went into effect, guests gathered at the Claremont Club and Spa in Berkeley to celebrate the retirement of LifeLong Medical Care’s founding CEO and executive director, Marty Lynch, who has served the community for more than 40 years. Additionally, the organization introduced the campaign for the Care at Home program, which will bring medical care to homebound seniors.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
Shop East Bay
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.