Celebrating its 45th anniversary, LifeLong Medical Care hosted its annual gala virtually for the first time. This included an innovative platform that allowed for interaction among guests, a DJ, dancing, and an after-party. Michael LeNoir, M.D.—a pediatrician, allergist, and health communicator—was awarded LifeLong’s Health Care Advocate Award. The gala raised $172,000, which will go toward the organization’s goal of ensuring access to medical, dental, and behavioral health care for all. Additionally, $23,800 was garnered for LifeLong’s street medicine teams, which help individuals who are experiencing homelessness.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.