While Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area had to postpone more than 300 wishes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was able to make a little boy’s dream of having an indoor sensory gym come true. Ten-year-old Muhua, who loves Curious George, was born with a rare genetic condition called mucopolysaccharidosis, which affects his joints and overall development. Make-A-Wish partnered with Fun Factory Sensory Gym to build him his own indoor jungle that acts as both a fun place to play and safe occupational therapy room.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.