To celebrate its reopening, Walnut Creek’s Lesher Center for the Arts hosted its yearly On Broadway Gala in early October. The in-person event began with a red carpet cocktail reception at the outdoor Rudney Plaza, and then guests participated in a silent auction and took their seats under the stars for a gourmet dinner. Over the course of the night, there was a live auction and exclusive performances by Broadway’s Max von Essen and song and dance group the Honey Taps. In the end, the Diablo Regional Arts Association garnered $250,000.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.