Representatives from more than 30 craft breweries (like Moraga’s Canyon Club and Fieldwork in Berkeley), cideries, and wineries flocked to Berkeley Humane’s headquarters in June for the eighth Pints for Paws. The afternoon featured in-person entertainment and limitless tastings. One hundred percent of the money garnered will be put into Berkeley Humane’s offerings.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- See what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your health, happiness, and education are top priority—and we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.