The American Cancer Society (ACS) ran the online Relay For Life of Tri-Valley campaign and hosted a virtual luminaria ceremony over the summer. Each lantern was lit by participants who wanted to honor a loved one who has been touched by cancer in some way. Donations can still be made on the ACS website to support the organization and help it continue to save lives and stop cancer from gaining ground.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
Shop East Bay
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.