The Livermore Valley Winegrowers Foundation joined forces with San Ramon’s City Center Bishop Ranch this autumn to present September Sips. A dozen or so wineries paid tribute to California Wine Month by welcoming guests for small plates, musical performances, and plenty of wine tastings. Each attendee received a free wineglass, and all funds raised were given to local causes.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- See what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.