During this popular four-day extravaganza in Livermore Valley, winemakers and oenophiles came together to enjoy top-notch food, intimate tastings, and much more at some of the region’s premier wineries. The festivities included winemaker dinners at both Las Positas Vineyards and Murrieta’s Well; an electric bike tour and picnic lunch; a concert; a blind tasting seminar; an intro-level yoga class on the front lawn at Bent Creek Winery; a brunch and flight pairing at Garré Vineyard and Winery; and Fire and Folklore at McGrail Vineyards, where guests gathered around firepits for an evening of wine, s’mores, and stories. This annual event is the ultimate celebration of the award-winning wines and winemakers in the area.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.