In partnership with the Northern California Society of Botanical Artists, the University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley presented the 12th annual Plants Illustrated, an exhibition which ran as an ongoing virtual show. Viewers joined a Zoom opening reception, admired botanical illustrations by local artists in an online gallery, and took part in demonstrations and workshops featuring the expertise of artists such as Lucy Martin, Sally Petru, Pavitra Rajaram, and others.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.