Throughout the month of December, San Ramon’s City Center Bishop Ranch held an array of festivities. Along with lighted tree forests, delightful decor, holiday shopping, and a cider stroll, the center made sure that children were still able to safely connect with Santa Claus during the pandemic by hosting virtual chats in Alexander Square and providing a North Pole mailbox to drop letters.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- Start shopping local and see what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your child's health, happiness, and education are top priority. And we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.