During the Contra Costa Humane Society’s Walk for Paws in May, strollers gathered at the Pleasant Hill–based group’s headquarters before embarking on a three-mile journey along the Iron Horse Regional Trail. The more than $8,500 made during the fundraiser will supplement the society’s goal to rescue local homeless cats and dogs, facilitate adoptive homes, and supply veterinary services.
Submit Faces Photos
Faces of the East Bay
- Meet the East Bay's top movers and shakers. Here they highlight their experience and invaluable expertise.
- We salute dynamic women—women whose talent, dedication, and enterprise have enhanced life in the East Bay.
- See what's in store next door to you.
- From the menu to the location, the dress to the decor, a wedding is a reflection of the couple and is often their family's traditions and heritage.
The Diablo Spotlight
- Taking a closer look at great businesses in our community.
- Your health, happiness, and education are top priority—and we agree. Whether you're searching for the top schools, the right extracurricular activity, or the most suitable summer program for your child, we're here to help you discover all the area has to offer.