1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect at Diablomag.com falls into three categories:
- information voluntarily supplied by visitors to the site when they access resources, which may include name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and age;
- internal tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our website (known as “cookies”); and
- information supplied by visitors to the site when they upload or provide images, blogs or stories to the site.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is very important to Diablomag.com, and we have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect against unlawful access to or use of the Personal Information in our possession. However, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. parties to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the security and integrity of our sites.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For your convenience, our site will offer a variety of links to other websites that we don’t operate and will provide access to products and services offered by third parties. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies, or no policy at all, and Diablomag.com is not responsible for the ways in which these sites and services use the Personal Information you provide to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them your personal information.